- You might mention that there is an online sign up. It's a good idea, but not a pleasant surprise to a newcomer who just drops in to find a full slate.
- reply to this commentPaul Goss (9/2014)
Hi Scott! I Just bought a house in Brunswick and will be moving in June. ( I am a teacher) My wife and I will be Semi Retiring. Playing some music is one of my top priorities in my free time. I am a harmonica player. Some folk, some Country, but mainly blues! I hope that I can find a place in your open mic and look forward to making a bunch of new friends! From reading the comments it looks like you guys have it happening. Look forward to meeting you soon!
- reply to this commentScott Burk (11/2012)
- This is a fine open mic… friendly people and a generous listening crowd. The featured performer is a good anchor to the rest of the talent that shows up on a given night. Good food, drinks, and waitstaff. Scott has the sound down and is well-organized.
- reply to this commentTed DeMille (11/2012)
- Here it is almost September 2011 and we are still going strong! Come on out and play or just sit back and listen to the great music.
- reply to this commentScott Woodruff (8/2011)
- This open mic is one of the best I've ever had the joy to visit.Everyone is friendly and is genuinely pleased to see you and people here actually listen to the acts playing giving them warm applause.The sound system is amazing and the guy running the open mic,Scott Woodruff is one of the nicest people you could ever meet.This really is a gem of a place to visit
- reply to this commentJohn Hasnip (5/2010)