I'll be in Austin for a couple of days from Los Angeles. I play musical satire- I'm hoping to bring my friend Val (who
- reply to this commentRobby Ravenwood (11/2010)
- Played here for the first time in awhile on 1/14/10, went back on 1/21. New host Amy is good… does a good job with the sound. VERY popular with the younger crowd… can get very boisterous & rowdy! Get there early to sign up (7:30, but Amy is always late.) All genres welcome; be prepared to have to get their attention. (It's a good thing if you've got the music.) All equipment is supplied now; you could even borrow a guitar if you needed to. As always, SUPERIOR coffee & good beer selection, & Thursdays are $3.00 rum & coke night! I'm thinking of making this place my "home open mic."
- reply to this commentIan (1/2010)
- Thank you for posting. Glad you like the coffee, we do our best. We do supply the mics with cords. If you have any suggestions on some "standard cords" that would be helpful for us to supply let us know. Look forward to everyone at the next open mic.
- reply to this commentMaster Gohring (6/2008)
- New venue as of May '08. Good stage & sound system. Host is okay… lets musicians get away with MURDER. Good coffee; also serves beer & limited mixed drinks. Bring your own cords for plugging in; the host doesn't use one, so for some reason he doesn't think anyone else does, either.
- reply to this commentIan (6/2008)