"THE" BEST JAM NIGHT IN THE STATE OF MAINE!!!
Chris is awesome!!!
- reply to this commentROGER (1/2016)
- It's always fun… and the music is consistently GREAT! Thanks for coming and giving us feedback! Come back again, soon!
- reply to this commentChris (1/2016)
- Another wonderful day planned today at The Wharf!!! Host band today, Stevie Jones on bass, and Lance Burpee on drums. Robby Coffin is our guest today! Hope you can make it… don't forget to come and find me if you're new to our Open Mic!! ~ Chris
- reply to this commentChris Poulson (11/2014)
Great show Chris!
I was just there with friends and my sister Susan, supporting friend Heather Hardy… I wish it were a little closer I'd be a regular, but we thoroughly enjoyed the evening including your own amazing voice and guitar and all the great musicians there! Even the food was good! (Haddock sandwich) Nice to even have a decent dance floor! Very different set up than any I'd been to but it seems to work great! Heather seemed quite impressed and had fun too!
- reply to this commentJill Rice (2/2013)
- Hi Jill!!! Was great to have you all there in support of Heather!! She is lovely and an awesome talent!! I know it's quite a hike for you guys, but pleased that you made it and hope you'll come back again!!!
- reply to this commentChris Poulson (2/2013)
- Looks Good Chris! We love you and you do a great job!
- reply to this commentSanid Pell Anderson (10/2012)
- Love having you and Dave in the audience every week!!! <3
- reply to this commentChris (10/2012)