This open mic is still on every Wednesday! PA and sound man provided. If using an amp, make sure it has either an XLR or 1/4" line out and keep your stage volume down. Solo electric or acoustic artists, small groups (no drum sets!), spoken word, dance, all are welcome.
GREAT coffee and an excellent tea selection are at hand, as are numerous books all about the place. It's huge but requires a trek up some steps - definitely worth it. The friendly host, excellent coffee, and supportive audience keep me coming back :-) Acts range from the downright beginner to the seasoned professional. Also Campy's, right across the street, is a good place to get some grub.
- reply to this commentKeren Lee (3/2010)
- It was good to come back to Jozart and see how awesome the place is. It changes on every visit, but they've added substantially to their coffees and teas and have a beautiful stage. List fills up and the talent is fun. Pirate songs? I approve!
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (9/2007)
- An absolutely huge studio, located in the heart of California PA. Equipped with a full-sized stage and a coffee bar, Jozart is the perfect place for any solo acoustic act or small band.
- reply to this commentAlex Fronczek (12/2006)
- Great place for acoustic music, college kids as well as older folks
- reply to this commentJason Layhue (4/2004)