The Joliet Bakery aka (The Drunkin Donut)
Every Wednesday evening, The Joliet Bakery aka (Drunken Donut) comes alive with fresh, homegrown performers from the Chicagoland area. Musicians, poets, and comedians of all levels of experience are invited to sign our sign up sheet to play a 15min set of material. The non-performing public is heartily welcome as well. Electric Wednesday is a unique, fun, open mic that has an overwhelming amount of character.
Stan, owner and bartender, can also be seen every Wednesday evening for a good chat while enjoying live entertainment. Electric Wednesday was inspired by Katie Dulny and Zak Alberico, and has been hosted by them ever since. This is a night to celebrate each others talents and build community.
- What time is sign in for the open mic?
- reply to this commentgary (11/2014)
- Yes profanity is aloud, to an extent
- reply to this commentZak (10/2014)
- ? Is there a minimum age?
- reply to this commentBryce (10/2014)
- ? I was curious about the use of profanity in music performed. Is it allowed, or no?
- reply to this commentSteve (11/2013)