Joanie's Carroll St. Cafe
- ? Is this open mic night for all age performers? I'm 17 years old and looking to start my stand up comedy career. Thanks!
- reply to this commentMichael Aquino (11/2012)
- ? Do you accept experimental electronic music?
- reply to this commentDaniel Nolan (5/2012)
What kind of crowd do you usually get? Ages??
I'm part of a 3 man band. we play some hits from 70's - 00's. Also, some originals. 2 accoustic guitars, 1 bass and drum machine.
- reply to this commentBob R. (5/2012)
- ? Can a two man band play with electric drum kit and electric guitar? How many songs can we play? My brother and I have been playing together for a few month and are ready to go public and see if other people like are music. I wright all the songs and we dont play covers, would that be a problem?
- reply to this commentDekin (3/2012)
- ? Do accept rap like freestyles
- reply to this commentshakur (1/2012)
- ? We have a four piece band, is there a stage? Or is it just a large floor space?
- reply to this commentVanessa (8/2011)
- ? I'm a singer/guitar/songwriter, and I'm new to the area. I wanted to know how many songs can be played? I was wondering if I could play three songs
- reply to this commentEdward Gildenhorn (8/2011)
- I attended "Open Mike" on Friday, 25 Mach 2011. The entertainment was absolutely awesome. Joanie and her 'regulars' made me feel at home with open arms a minds, and accepted me into their family. Words cannot express the presence of auras and powers. The warmth and harmony that pervaded the entire evening was beyond words. I will return, I will share and I will offer myself up unselfishly in the future!!!
- reply to this commentArchbishop Patrick D. Cronk, OSB, STL, DD (3/2011)
- Admission is free. Café open for beverages and food.
- reply to this commentCarol LaRiviere (7/2010)