Wow! I came across this avsolutely wonderful coffee / Sandwich establishment on one of
my many visits to the Narragansett shoreline! During
the Labor day weekend lattended
the Saturday afternoon open mic
and met some highly talented musicians we jammed for hours on the deck overlooking a panoramic view of The Great Salt Pond. tin befitting is that… i.e… Great coffee, great staff, great Nautical atmosphere, btw met the proprietor 'Mark' 'what a down to earth soul' all in all l would have to say it was… "Great"
- reply to this commentLacy Joy Whitefeather (9/2016)
- Last there on 9/12/15. Was informed no longer using a PA system. It has become a roundtable hootnanny. Thought about that for a few minutes and drove away.
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (9/2015)
- Fitting little sardine can stuffed in a marina, Java Madness is a nice place to play. Despite cramped quarters a very good local talent pool made for a great afternoon. When the Harborside Deck opens up for the season, this is a great spot to perform. Parking is no problem with a commuter lot right across the street. Got good reason to go here again.
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (3/2015)
- ? Is there still one tomorrow ?
- reply to this commentJasmine (4/2013)
- ? Can my band play there? We are only guitar and drums. I am just wondering if drums are acceptable or not, and also, how old do you have a to be? We are teenagers. And also how many songs are we allowed to play?
- reply to this commentJake Harris (1/2013)