- ? do you have to be over 21 to sing there and can you just plug your phone in for the music? Thanks
- reply to this commentchris (8/2016)
Rob Dye's open mic held at Jamians in Red Bank remains the best in New Jersey. The talent of musicians, singers, bands that preview their acts on stage is extrodinary. Best wishes and continued success to Rob Dye, George Ott, and Mike Gehgen in providing a great Open Mic to showcase everyone's talent at Jamians.
Thank you so much… Dimitris
- reply to this commentAnonymous (2/2016)
- Hello! We had a great time last night at open mic. Any way to view the pics? Thanks! Julia n Ken ( Aug. 31 2015)
- reply to this commentJulia Muench (8/2015)
- You can find photos on Facebook under the name Marie Dennis Czund. Another photographer who is often there is Poppa Razzi but he wasn't there. Glad you had fun! We do this every Sunday at 8:30.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (8/2015)
- ? Can someone sing doo wop songs during this open mic or is there a specific type of music you're looking for? Never been to this bar so I'm not sure what the average age of the customers are and being as doo wop is older, just wanted to check first. Thanks!
- reply to this commentHugh (7/2015)
- Sure come on down and sing some doo wop. The age range varies, probably 30-40 year old average. As long as you're good people will appreciate it.
- reply to this commentRob Dye (7/2015)
Do you have at least two mics with the pa system?
For Vocals and acoustic.(solo artist)
- reply to this commentRobert LaVecchio (6/2015)
- Yes. Two mics and two DI's, plus keyboard, guitar amp, bass amp and drum kit.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (6/2015)