- ? I'm a guitar player who loves the blues… do i just bring my electric? When should i be there?
- reply to this commentjdrichey (5/2014)
It's nice to save on gas and perform in Greeley again.
Ben Pu has been running this Open Mic now for three years.
Lots of good musicians keep coming in.The Jager has started
something new for all musicians.When you perform,you get a punch card up to 10 numbers.After 5 you get a $10 bar tob,then after 10 you get a $30 bar tab.I beleave this is on beverages only.But not sure if it's on food.If you like pizza,you'll love Jager's pizza.It's really good.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (1/2013)
I am interested in joining your open mike on Monday, Dec. 20th. I do readings of humor articles I've written, including a Christmas story of my own. Is this something I would be able to do at your event?
I also have been doing standup since March at Shorty's on a pretty regular basis.
- reply to this commentSean Ryan (12/2010)
I've seen you perform at Your Place Coffee.This Open Mic is for music.But I'm sure that Ben Pu would let you do your poetry and your standup.
- reply to this commentHoward Cunniffe (12/2010)
- Sean, There is also a Open Mic at The DownUnder Comedy club Every Monday in Greeley.
- reply to this commentJ (9/2012)