New house band , different crowd , they seem to have a full house and every week .
They dont always have a sign up list , you have to Talk to the house Band , but I havnt Seen anybody unable to get up .It's been pretty good when I've been there.
- reply to this commentRon (2/2012)
- Does anybody bother with this place anymore?
- reply to this commentSteve (2/2012)
- Lame, lame, lame. Don't plan on playing before midnight, unless you know somebody.
- reply to this commentBrian (4/2009)
- Went there for the first time on July 3rd, signed up and watched a ton of people cut ahead of me on the list. Probably won't go back.
- reply to this commentgrateful.ed (7/2008)
- get here before 8:30PM to register early! all musicians welcome. we'd love some new people to show up and show us what they've got! bring your friends! we have a late night menu and a lot to drink! you can smoke freely outside with your drink in the back patio with a chimenea, too!
- reply to this commentFredy (2/2008)
- My name is Marcy Conway. I'm one of those new people who you'd love to show up. I'll be there this Thursday, March 6th. Hope to see Matthew of smalltownconcerts.org.
- reply to this commentMarcy (3/2008)