- ? how old do you have to be to sign up & is hop hop allowed?
- reply to this commentSB (6/2011)
Come one, come all! Located in Grant Park, this event is a neighborhood open mic open to the public. $3-$5 suggested donation, includes complimentary beverage for performers.
Need-to-knows are as follows:
- 2 song max, original works encouraged but not mandatory
- no more than 4 performers on stage at one time
- percussion limited to small hand drums, shakers, etc. (no kits)
- tuned Wurlitzer available for on-stage use
- P.A. and sound tech provided
- signup in advance is strongly encouraged, via phone reservation only. leave voicemail with your name, phone number, and timeslot preference- someone will get back to you within 24 hours. If you reserve a slot and are not present at 6:30, slot is forfeited.
Last act begins at 8:45!
- reply to this commentJulia Carroll (5/2011)