A very cool venue. It has a very nice stage and a good sound system. It's café ambiance is perfect for an open mic and at the same time you can enjoy some great food, coffee, a beer or maybe a glass of wine. The audience is very attentive and supportive so come sing and play your guitar, uke, or if you prefer play on the house piano. Poets,comedians and magicians are welcome. Signups are at 7pm with performances to start soon after. If you're late don't worry. We can put you at the end of the list. You can expect to get about ten minutes and with time permitting one more round of about five minutes each if possible. We adhere to good open mic etiquette and try to give everyone a fair shot. Also keep in mind there is a Songwriters Open Mic on the the second Thursday of each month with a guest host and on the first Thursday, Larry Noble hosts.
Hello. I am interested in singing with a guitarist. I see from an earlier post that Larry Noble has offered back up before. Is it possible to send him my songs ahead of time?
- reply to this commentJACQUELINE ARASE (5/2016)
- Hi, I suggest you come to the open mic on June 2nd. Larry will be hosting that night. You can speak to him about your request.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (5/2016)
- The High Street Open Mic is cancelled for Thursday, Sept. 18th. The Station is undergoing some restructuring but will be opening again in Oct. Hope to see you at the open mic on Oct. 16th. Steve Witt
- reply to this commentSteve Witt (9/2014)
- Hi- do you have a regular pianist on hand for singers?
- reply to this commentMark (2/2014)