Highland Tap Room
- i love this open mic it helps me express my peotry skills and thats where i go with my friends.
- reply to this commentnimo (12/2011)
- ? hey what kind of music do bands play there? and how old do you have to be to play?
- reply to this commentAnonymous (12/2009)
- Yup and at least on the night we went, going STRONG. Louisville, the home of bars that close at 4am, is home to open mics like this that may start at 11pm with 20 minutes + given to each performer, but they'll get everyone in! The PA itself is pretty self-operated and can get really loud, but the room makes that appropriate. A great place to rock out with a very intimate audience. No smoking inside the bar, but a lot of people spend their time on the outside decks in any case.
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (4/2008)
- ? this still going on?
- reply to this commentEric (5/2007)