Henderson's Pickin' Parlor
- are there jams on other nights too?
- reply to this commentEd (5/2015)
- I have been out of the Monday night jam sessions for a while, but I am starting to get back into it. Is Monday night designated for plugged in classic rock music?
- reply to this comment"Turn The" Page (5/2015)
'Went to Henderson's Pickin' Parlor on Thursday night… GREAT music, and the hospitality of the musicians there was the best! Althought I sing jazz and blues… I know my love for the blues comes from my country roots; songs my parents sang and listened too. They took
my back in time and I sang Ketty Well songs,… Patsy Cline,… Eddy Arnold,… etc… I don't drink brewskis or drive an old truck, but nothing takes me home like a Old Country Song! Thank you for a great time! Lp
- reply to this commentLinda Pouliot (8/2012)
- Halloween party,open mic and dance at Pasquales Restuarant in Candia,NH on Saturday, October 29th from 8 - 12 sponsored by Henderson's Pickin Parlor & Pasquales.
- reply to this commentJoe Henderson (10/2011)
- Mountain Music Bluegrass Style Out Doors this week starting at 6-9. with Hillbilly Hot Dog cook out.Parlor Pickers Band and friends. Bring lawn chairs.
- reply to this commentJoe Henderson (6/2011)