- ? how early is early?
- reply to this commentj (9/2010)
- There is no longer free parking in the Trilogy Parking Lot. However, there are many ways to access this space without a car. Primarily, the red line cta train. The Morse stop north exit is kitty corner from the entrance to the café. Also, there are cycle corrals available for individuals to lock up their bicycles.
- reply to this commentShahbaz (12/2010)
- ? So I'm going to be in from out of town (obviously) and am wondering… is this place honestly like some people say. I've played my fair share of clique/my friends first, kind of places and know how much it sucks to wait around only to play to empty seats. For all you non-clique/not friends of the host people/out of towners, does this still happen?
- reply to this commentTomas (9/2009)
- I have to second some of the complaints below. I played Heartland once, had to pay a cover (at an open mic!) to watch a wretched band for an hour, and then didn't get to play myself until 1 am even though I showed up early. I suppose the random playing order is to keep people hanging around but I played for practically no one in a very large room. Never again.
- reply to this commentjon (2/2009)
- The In-One-Ear Open Mic has been running for 20 years. The organizers of the event are always open to suggestions. The set list is randomized, and if a participant needs to get on early for any reason, we are very accommodating. There is always free parking two blocks north in the Trilogy Parking lot located at Estes and Glenwood. The money collected goes to the featured performer, and equipment to operate the show. $3 is standard in the community espcially with other venues charging as much as $6 to be in the audience, let alone perform. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact In-One-Ear at email@example.com or check our profile at myspace.com/inoneear
- reply to this commentIn-One-Ear Open Mic (3/2008)
bad experience. open mics should be free.
you only get to play one song.
i won't be back.
- reply to this commentjustin (2/2008)