- IS THIS ONE STILL HAPPENING, CURRENTLY AS OF 12-7-2014
- reply to this commentmcguitar007 (12/2014)
This Open Mic is still going and is doing well. The HCC is committed to providing everyone a safe and comfortable space to enjoy the food, drink and atmosphere you can't find in your typical coffee shop.
My name is Tony Medina, and I currently host the Open Mic on every Friday Night, with exception to the last Friday of the Month.
Sign up is After 7pm with performances starting at 7:30 pm. All ages, genres, styles and formats are welcome*.
Hope to see you there, and remember "Music Is Everything. If You Listen, You'll Find It."
*Exceptions: Void as prohibited by local, state and federal law. Please, no animals, explosives, weapons or contraband. Thank You. :D
- reply to this commentTony Medina (5/2013)
- ? Do i have to sign up?.
- reply to this commentJasmine Gilmore (11/2012)
- Music, Poetry, Sing Acapella or Anything you want to do! Reminder:Please help by donating any nonperishable items you can spare in a basket near the stage for The Women's Safe House. Until the violence stops, The Women's Safe House will be there to provide shelter and hope.
- reply to this commentDriver Ron (8/2011)
- Got room for congas?
- reply to this commentBennett (0/0)