Franco American club
- ? I moved away from Beverly back in 82' to Seattle and I'm coming back for a much over due visit to my home, Beverly. Will be back Sept 12 through the 20th and looking to play some music while I'm there. Been playing around the Seattle area blues scene and been hosting my own jam out here for the past 7 years. Would like to find an opportunity to play a show if I can find a guitarist and drums… Maybe keys and a horn as well. I front and play bass… Don't know who's around from the old days when I was playing in the area. Hope to find some musical connections.
- reply to this commentTommy Wall (5/2013)
- ? Hello I was just curious about the open mike night. I have a 19 year old son, Sean who has played out in a number of clubs for open mike. Where he is only 19 would he be allowed to play in your club? What time should he get there and what time are sign ups? He plays the guitar and sings. Thank you.
- reply to this commentGrace Augulewicz (3/2012)
Greg Gallo told me about this.
Thinking of going Thursday Oct 6th.
What is a good time to arrive and sign up… Chuck Mustone… Lynn
- reply to this commentChuck Mustone (9/2011)
- ? Is there a drum set at the open mic jams?
- reply to this commentC licata (3/2011)
- Sign up and buy Johnny a drink.I'm sure a little diplomacy, will go a long way.(joke)
- reply to this commentJeffrey Cosbar (3/2011)