- Is it still going on? I play harmonica and like to accompany any type of music. Would this be a good place for me to come?
- reply to this commentDennis Da Menace (12/2012)
I've been to all 50 states and several foreign countries. I've done this kind of scene literally all over North America. I've never had a better experience than at Fitzgerald's.
Mark was the best host I've run across in my 25+ years, and the "regulars" are very talented and gracious to new comers. In fact, I've heard many paid and "on the bill" club performers that didn't measure up to some of the "regulars" at Fitzgerald's. (Maybe therein lies the dig?) Fitzgerald's is right at the top of my list, and it's a list which includes well known places in Austin and Nashville.
- reply to this commentBob Ray (8/2012)
- ? do the boys play any blues?
- reply to this commentDavid Young (3/2012)
- ? Any Piano?
- reply to this commentJim (8/2011)
- Been to Fitzgerald's several times (great place), but never to open mic nite… Are "full bands" welcome?… And if so, does this serve as sort of an "audition night"?… Thanks… Dave
- reply to this commentDave (7/2010)