Hi Mark! I had to laugh! You seemed to be answering;
Dennis Da Menace (12/2012)and as you can see, he asked this question quite a while ago! I hope he got to play harp at the open mic.
- reply to this commentDonni-Jay De-Ville (11/2015)
YEP! WE ARE STILL GOING STRONG.
HOST MARK BISHOP
- reply to this commentMark Bishop (10/2015)
- do people do readings
- reply to this commentGary (12/2014)
- I am a singer who uses CD track backings - can I play them there? Do I need my own equipment?
- reply to this commentGary (6/2014)
This Open mic has been going on for 20 some years. On most Tuesdays we play in The Side Bar(very cozy)But on the 2nd Tuesday of the month the Open mic is in The Club (on the big stage. In The Side Bar there are 4 mics and 4 direct instrument plug-ins.Not a lot of space for a full drum kit or the Marshal stack. Also there are 20 sign in spots so there is little time for large band set ups. In the Club there is room for drums,guitar amps and a keyboard.In both rooms a preformer has time for only 2 songs.
In the Side bar sign up is at 8pm the show starts a 9. In The Club the sign up is a 7:30 with the show starting at 8:30. (sometimes a opener will play from 8-8:30) Please get there early. Question should be directed to FitzGeralds. And not here.
Your Host Mark Bishop
- reply to this commentmark bishop (12/2013)