- Hello bruce; i would like to know how would open mic works!
- reply to this commentNeusa lopes (4/2016)
- Figures, when I finally drop by, Bruce wasn't feeling well but the good news was he had Blend Acoustic sub-hosting for him. Nice room, friendly crowd, good food and excellent sound system.
- reply to this commentClayton Willoughby (3/2015)
- Nice room, good host, nice stage and sound. Food is excellent. Pool tables to the right of the stage are loud, and there are several TVs, however they are turned down during the open mic. Seems like a pretty nice group of players, I've only been there once but felt as though they have a community going there, which is nice. Not exactly a listening room, but it was pretty close when I went there, the open mic is separated pretty well from the bar / restaurant crowd. I'll go back.
- reply to this commentLuke MacNeil (3/2014)