- Thought I'd give people who come here a but of a description or rather I just copied and pasted this from the Fat Cat website go there to learn more… "Fat Cat features the musical offerings of three bands every night, including a nightly jazz jam session that runs until the club closes (at 4 AM). We host primarily jazz acts (with the occasional Latin, doo-wop, chamber, or gospel group), so don't come expecting rock, hip hop, or stand-up."
- reply to this commentEyeDuno (5/2012)
- ? is this an open jam, where multiple people sit in, or is it a forum for individual performers or groups to play a couple songs (aka a traditional "open mic")? thanks!
- reply to this commentKim (1/2012)
- ? how and what do I have to do to get in on this open mic? I play guitar/sing and write my own music
- reply to this commentKris Carmello (5/2011)
how can i contact fat cat?
Im from Ireland and I will be visiting New York next week. I would love to play on monday…
- reply to this commentWilim Abrook (2/2010)