Family Coffee House
- I am an older jzzz drummer, have played classic solos around the state to keep the idiom alive - few bands feature anything like that nowadays. I would like to play some stuff ala Rich/Krupa at your place but am not sure if that's what you are set up for. Have my own kit. Please let me know.
- reply to this commentBob DePaolo (3/2013)
- ? How big is the stage area? How many band members can fit? Is there a PA & how may mics?
- reply to this commentJim (3/2013)
- This is a family coffee house which means, materials should be appropriate for all ages to hear. Children will also be playing board games during the performances.
- reply to this commentNancy Maloney (4/2008)