El Jebowl ?
Great new venue. Show up around 7:30 if you want a reasonably early slot. Host is super cool. $2.50 ice cold mugs of buds, awesome ribeye steak or lamb chop for just $12.00 with potato and fresh veggies… you will never find food this good at a bowling alley bar. Goes to about eleven something or other.
- call to if still going this fall, likely will start once ski season starts.
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (9/2013)
- The show has gained some momentum since firing up for the summer three weeks ago. It's outdoors on the bar's patio. Nice setting with Mount Sopris views and the half moon glowing bright. Travis is a fine host and everybody gets a shot, whether expert or beginner musician.
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (6/2013)
- call for first date of summer 2013, looking like june 5th but could be sooner if it moves the host. I was hear almost every week last ski season. The atmosphere is fun and some nights were comfortably packed. The nice early start time is a breath of fresh air to the early risers. The RFTA bus will drop you right next to the venue from anywhere in the roaring fork valley
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (5/2013)
- I believe we are done until first week of june 2013
- reply to this commentDave Kraft (4/2013)