- ? Can you do stand up at the open mic. If so how clean does it have to be?
- reply to this commentReverend PoP (2/2016)
- reply to this commentYoshi Gish (2/2015)
- This is a great place if you are looking for a steady schedule. The venue is music-centric with decent food, and you can be sure that there will be an open mic almost every day. I'm a talented singer/songwriter who loves coming.
- reply to this commentEasha N. (2/2015)
- When i came back from Texas, I was looking for place to go hang out and jam some. I'm glad I found this place. The host, Dr lou, is always accommodating, just a nice guy. First night there I was able to get up on the drum set. Took me a little time to get used to the kit, and I ended up having a good time. Haven't been there in a little bit because of the distance, which is about an hour drive, but definitely worth the trip. Definitely check out this one. Oh yeah and the food is good… as well as the atmosphere.
- reply to this commentbilly (7/2013)
First time @ Dr Lou's
Is it on for Oct 9th ?
- reply to this commentJerry Dunn (10/2009)