- How many musicians usually perform? And did you need me to email a demo?
- reply to this commentErik edmonds (2/2012)
- We usually don't get going till about 9. The stage area doubles for dining so sometimes our setup is delayed late.We would enjoy some good comedy, done tastefully,and hope to see you there soon.Tom Johnson
- reply to this commentTom Johnson (2/2011)
- ? What's the sign-up process for comedians? I'm coming from Champaign, and wouldn't be able to be there until about 9 due to work.
- reply to this commentRichard Wentz (1/2011)
- The hosts of this event strive to be ultra-accomodating to artists who come to Decatur from out-of-town. Please let us know if you have time constraints(i.e. need to be up early for work)and we'll do our best to work you in as early ad possible. Bear in mind this show typically is fueled by local musicians and runs late.Thanks
- reply to this commentTJ (10/2010)
Artists are asked to sign-in and take the stage per order of sign-up. A very casual atmosphere to perform in, and many weeks bass and drums are on hand for a full- fledged jam session. Plan on sampling the incredible menu of food and midwest brews.
And the service from the staff will leave you wanting for nothing!
- reply to this comment(10/2010)