Every Tuesday at 8:30pm
Hosted by Tom Najarian217 East Main Street
** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE'VE GONE FROM FULL-BAND TO A MOSTLY ACOUSTIC FORMAT AT DAVINCI'S PUB! **
We can accommodate soloists (guitar, keyboard, etc.) up to smaller combos including percussionist. We'll provide a 4-input Bose L-1 PA system with B1 sub, 4 mics, congas, bongos, djembe and assorted hand percussion. Come sign up to perform* from 8:30 pm to 11:30 am, or just hang and enjoy some great food, drink, music and friends. Toss in a Late Nite Happy Hour from 8pm to 10pm featuring $2 Coronas… we guarantee you won't find a better time on a Tuesday night anywhere! :-)
*Signups begin at 8pm. One FREE 16 oz Domestic Draft for each performer! (Must be 21 or older to qualify for free draft offer, minimum 3-song set.)
I attended Open Mic at DaVinci's Pub last Tuesday with a couple of friends and had an amazing time! Tommy was organized, affable, and a great host. Upon my request, he and Bobby B. added strong bass lines and guitar solos to our song picks. With Anthony Baker on drums, these guys comprise an incredible trio of musicians who can play virtually anything. In addition to the above, Tommy is clearly very adept at running sound; it was clear that he went out of his way to set everyone up so that they would have the best chance possible of excelling on the stage regardless of their skill level. The whole evening was fun for all! If you enjoy going to open mics, this is an awesome one to hit!
Reenie Stanko of "You, Me, & Reenie"
- reply to this commentMaureen "Reenie" Stanko (1/2016)
- That's correct, as noted in the Event description. I wanted to schedule this listing for February 3, but that wasn't an option because it was reactivated. Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience. We hope to see and hear you soon!
- reply to this commentTom Najarian (1/2015)
- Called today, 1/20/15 and was told there is no open mike until at least February and to call first.
- reply to this commentBarry G. (1/2015)
- You don't see open mics like this one very often.I've been around country and i must say this is one of the best run open mics. Friendly musicians great stage equipment and caring hosts that cater to the needs. If you are looking for an example of what an open mic should be, check this out
- reply to this commentjim miller (11/2013)
- ? Is there an age requirement for performers?
- reply to this commentMegan (9/2013)
- No minimum age requirement as long as those under 21 are accompanied by a parent or guardian and they stay clear of the bar.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (9/2013)