First Saturday of the month at 6:30pm
Hosted by Mary Z.& Bob CoxStephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park, Post Office Drawer G
White Springs, FL
- ? How does one siogn up for the open Mic?
- reply to this commentRobert Roberg (4/2007)
February 3, 2007
Mary Z. & Bob Cox are your hosts for the Cracker Coffee House in White Springs, Florida on the historic Suwanee River. February is the month of groundhogs, birthdays, romance, and mystery--please join us for a fun evening. :)
There are old time banjo, mountain dulcimer & hammered dulcimer workshops that same day in the park. Contact Kelli at Stephen Foster for more information and registration.
- reply to this commentmaryzcox (1/2007)
- Songs, stories, yodeling, music or poetry may be performed at this open stage night held in the park Auditorium. The entertainment is free. Coffee and desserts available for sale.
- reply to this commentStephen Brooke (8/2004)