The Connection Center
Our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! This Saturday, February 20,2010!! 114 S. Main-Capac, MI
As always we collect canned goods, non-perishable food, and cash to help the area families in need!! Bring your instruments! Good folk, acoustic, blues talent… FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN for a good cause!Doors open at 6:00 to register---music at 7:00--10:00… 810-824-7353 for more info…
- reply to this commentCarol Roberts (2/2010)
"The Connection Coffeehouse"--This Saturday, October 17. Doors open at 6:00--music at 7:00pm.
Please bring non-perishables/canned goods for admission to benefit Capac Connection Community Food Pantry…
- reply to this commentCarol Roberts (10/2009)
- YES!! We are at it again!! "THE C-3 CONNECTION" in beautiful downtown Capac starts its monthly open mic/coffeehouse this Saturday, September 19! Come on out--we are 1 1/2 miles north of I-69, right on Main Street. Bring your guitars, keyboards, percussion, whatever… but don't forget to bring a few canned goods to benefit our community food pantry! Music starts at 7:00pm… doors open at 6:00!
- reply to this commentCarol Roberts (9/2009)
Hi to all you Open Mike Aficianadoes!
Did I spell that right??LOL!
Three months running now and the C-3 Connection Coffehouse just keeps getting BETTER!! Each month it metamorphises(another spelling snafu!!) into something different, but always new and wonderful!!
New and different performers keep showing up, and all for a great cause: To help keep our local community food pantry stocked!
If you are looking for a nice night out, the coffee is good, the munchies divine, and the entertainment can't be beat!! All for the cost of some non-perishable groceries… or any amount of cash if you forget to bring food!!
Tell your friends! Winter is over and it's time to get out and socialize again… we are there every third Saturday of EVERY month… doors open at 6:00pm and the fun starts at 7:00---?????
See ya there!!
- reply to this commentCarol Roberts (4/2009)
- Hey everybody… Capac has talent… and lots of it. The Connection Center was a blast to play at.I will be watching for their next posting. All the people were friendly at this non smoking,non alcohol gathering. People actually listened to the music and sometimes joined in with tambourine and shakers. Coffee and snacks were available. This place is there to help people. All who attend will be lifted in spirit. So bring a can or two and have some real fun!!
- reply to this commentLarry Pless (4/2009)