- ? Got room for bass players?
- reply to this commentSyd (10/2015)
Very popular open mic. The list opens at 6:30 pm and by 6:50 pm is very possible to be full. You have to be there to put your name down. Most of the player are very good. The hosts are also very good.
The place is great and so is the food. I would go there again for the open mic and the food. The service needs needs improvement. I guess the service does not need to be good since the food and the open mic can carry the night.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (10/2013)
- ? Is this a place that actually hires entertainment on a steady basis, or is this it?
- reply to this commentgerry (2/2012)
- Still going strong. Hosts are Jim McHugh & Steve McBrian of the Crunchy Western Boys. 15 min slots, good music & folks all around.
- reply to this commentmaury (8/2011)
- ? Is this still going in 2011?
- reply to this commentMA (5/2011)