my name is James Kirby and I am an acoustic singer / songwriter from Liverpool, England UK!
I have been on tour in the UK and Europe for the last 2 years and I am planning a trip to
Nashville and the US middle of March this year.
I wondered if you had any available slots to play in your venues during mid to end of March?
- reply to this commentJames Kirby UK (1/2014)
- ? I would like to perform at open mic night, is thee an age requirment? I am a member of the tcgma and a Nashville spotlight family member.
- reply to this commentDallas Remington (7/2012)
- ? Can a Harmonica player with 39 years of playing come and do his thing or can I join in and back some others up I promise you I do know how to play I have sat in with the likes of Mr. Larry McCray and the late great Albret Collins so I do know how to play.Also I have been out there twice and I came all the way from Shelbyville then but this time I'm in Nashville I just want to show people what I'm about and how I can play.
- reply to this commentGeno aka HueyHarpo (7/2012)
- The Commodore is an awesome place to play… especially if you are starting out and want a laid back atmosphere. I had a great time last night.
- reply to this commentLinday (9/2010)
- I Played the Open mic 7/23/08 and it was a real nice place to play and have Dinner crowd was supportive andf when i went back to watch Barbara Cloyd the next night i was told i could get a regular slot when i go back in october which i already have 10/7 9:30 pm
- reply to this commentArthur J Baker (9/2008)