- This is a nice place. People pay attention when you play and there was a pretty decent crowd when I performed. I think they should run it for 3 hours though, 2 is too short, given that the house band performs.
- reply to this commentJim Bouldin (5/2013)
- ? Hi my name is Markese the Microphone Romeo and I am a Neo Soul artist from Toledo Ohio. I would like to perform at this event if it is ok? How would I sign up?
- reply to this commentMarkese (12/2012)
F.Y.I.- I do like this place but I have noticed a few things people should know. It's mainly acoustic music they allow there. There is barely any room for a drum set, so if you need to bring one, make sure they know ahead of time.
It is on a first come, first serve basis.
Also, each person is allowed a 10 minute time slot.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (11/2011)
- As a musician that has played for near 40 years in America and Europe, I have found that Coffee Amici is the warmest, friendliest venue I have ever played! Their sound system is superb, Craig is a master behind the board. They have some great regular talent on Fridays and as a regular I would say new performers usually get the pic before regulars which is exactly the way it should be! I have never seen any of the owners "snub" their nose at anyone. Once you have been there the owners make everyone feel like family! I would recommend this for any and all levels of talent. They also have great performers on Sat night, and the coffee is wonderful!
- reply to this commentDoug (2/2010)
- ? Is there an age limit? I'm 11.
- reply to this commentRiley (12/2009)