- Best Open Mic I've ever been too, Great musicians, fun times.
- reply to this commentValerie (2/2016)
4/16/15: Found plenty of parking. 4 pool tables, 2 bars & a raised stage about 12'x 20'. But the mojo felt off that night. They don't serve food but keep menus for delivery on hand. Come to find out didn't start til 9pm. The band forgot the main speaker cables too.
I was the only one on the sign up sheet. when the cables weren't there by 9:15, I crossed my name off the list, grabbed my gear and walked out. Chalk one up to "Murphy's Law".
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (4/2015)
- ? good for a 3 piece 90's alt cover band?
- reply to this commentThomas Cardone (1/2013)
- no music thursday july 5, i was there, big empty stage
- reply to this commentalan (7/2012)
- hello. i am a solo lead distortion/clen guitarist and sings. most songs r G'N'R, some aerosmith and hendric national anthem. is your facility compatible for loud heavy metal? shall i bring my amp? pls advise for tis week the time 4 signup if my genre is ok. thanks. steve
- reply to this commentsteve chick (1/2012)