Clarion Inn Hotel
Great location and the House band very open and friendly to all kinds of music. Bar and food served, plenty of room. No fees to get in. Inside Hotel Lounge area with ample room. Drum set already there for Drummers, PA for Singers setup, Bass Amp all set up, Guitar Amp there (or bring your own small combo). Great Venue for Blues/Rock/Funk/Jazz/Reggae… you name it!
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays are hosted by Craig, and ther is the amp set up described. 2nd and 4th Thursdays hosted by Kevin and Christine and is (primarily) an acoustic open mic.
- reply to this commentMikeB (3/2015)
- 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month are hosted by Christine and Kevin and things get rolling a little later and can run late. Lively crowd!
- reply to this commentMikeB (9/2013)
- UPDATE: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month are hosted by Craig L, 7pm-10pm. PA system and a guitar amp are there, bring your instruments. Sign-up starts at 6:45. Performances go in order of sign-up, but if you need to leave early let Craig know. Typically 3 songs per person, but if low turnout, you may get to play a second round.
- reply to this commentMike Birch (4/2013)
- This open mic is hosted by Performance Music Center in Woburn and unless you're a student of theirs, you have little chance of playing. And even if you do, it won't be until after all of their students and friends have played. I went two weeks ago, signed up for the 8th slot, and left by 10:30 without playing. I was only 8th on the list, yet they never called me. And when I asked what was up, the host (owner of Performance Music) played stupid. Not going back
- reply to this commentCarl (1/2013)