- Call ahead to get a slot. 21+. Originals preferred but whatever. PA and drum kit are available. Bring your own electric guitar amps, keyboards, etc. Bouzoukis technically allowed if not encouraged.
- reply to this commentbill (9/2016)
- ? Do you ever do comedy open mic?
- reply to this commentAlan (2/2014)
- ? Could a Ska band preform here? Also is there a age limit for the preformers, we are around the ages of 16-17 and we are looking for places to play at.
- reply to this commentTyler Sampsonis (5/2011)
- So many venues doing open mikes on Tuesdays… it's like the golf specials in MA; they're all on the same day.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (8/2010)
As always, (newly wed) Bob runs the best open mike in Massachusetts. One important point: show up at around 6:00 to get on the list, then go out for dinner or something, because it's a really popular open mike.
There are drummer/bass/guitar players who will stand in with you if you'd like them to. They're so good they'll figure out your original stuff on the fly, and they'll definitely know any covers you want to play.
By 9:30, the place is jumping. If you have the chops, they'll jump for you.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (12/2009)