Now in it's 8th year and going strong!!
MONDAYS at CHEERS: ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
With Special Guest Hosts each week!
Sign-up: 8:30pm, Performance time: 9pm-1am
Full PA provided. Lighted stage.
Great spot to record videos, if you are so inclined.
FOOD/DRINK Specials 8pm-12am:
$3.75 Wings, Burgers, Nacho Platter
$3 Well Drinks, Domestic Beer, House Wine
Full kitchen open until 4am.
Ample free parking.
Cheers, 941 E. Cypress Creek Rd, Ft Laud 33334
Located on the NW corner of Dixie Hwy & Cypress Creek Rd in Pinecrest Square shopping plaza
- The new start time is 9:00PM. There is a different guest host every Monday. For a current list of guest hosts, visit cheersfoodandspirits.com and look for the calendar of events.
- reply to this commentBill Hartmann (5/2013)
- Cheers has a rotation of Guest Hosts for this Acoustic Open Mic Night. Original Host, Gary Gore, is there the 2nd Monday of every month.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (1/2013)
- ? Is this open mic still up and running? I'm a bassist in town for a while. Have bass/amp
- reply to this commentStoney Johnstone (11/2012)
- ? I am looking for somwhere to play I am a singer songwriter (not that good but I try) coming over from England is this place still running if so is there a stage semi accustic or do need my own?
- reply to this commentMark (1/2013)
Cheers' Acoustic Open Mic Night is now in it's 6th year! EVERY MONDAY, with a fine rotation of Guest Hosts each week. PA is provided, just plug-in and play! There's also some great food and drink specials from 8pm-midnight: $3.75 Wings, Burgers, Nacho Platter; $3 Well, Dom. Beer, House Wine. There's no cover, plenty of free parking. Cheers is smoker-friendly. You can find us on the web at www.CheersFoodAndSpirits.com and you can "like" us and stay updated on facebook at www.facebook.com/CheersFoodAndSpirits
We are located 1/2 mile east of I-95 on Cypress Creek Road, just before Dixie Highway, on the north side of the street. We are open every day until 4am, kitchen's always open. Come on on by! Singers, songwriters, comedians, rappers, poets… you're all welcome!
- reply to this commentJudy for CHEERS (1/2013)
- ? Are rappers invited to perform also on open mike night?
- reply to this commentAntoine Thompson (9/2011)
- ha ha, this guys don't even have a cd player for instrumental if you want to sing.
- reply to this commentJayson (8/2011)
- In response to Jayson below: Monday nights at Cheers is not karaoke night. If you want to sing with a disc, come on Thursday to Cheers for our karaoke night. Our Thursday night karaoke hostess, Aimee, has a disc player. Mondays is an acoustic open mic night. It's for musicians who perform original songs and covers. Full PA provided. Just bring your own guitar. Our successful Monday Open Might is now in it's 5th year. There are also great drink and food specials every night at Cheers. On Mondays, Food & Drink specials 8pm-12am: $3.75 Wings, Burgers, Nacho Platter; $3.00 Well, Dom. Beer, House Wine, Kitchen open until 4am. No cover. Free ample parking. For more info, visit www.cheersfoodandspirits.com and/or www.facebook.com/CheersFoodAndSpirits.
- reply to this commentCheers (8/2011)