- hi my name is deja mcallister and i am very intrested in your open mic. i like my own poems and i would like to present one of them.
- reply to this commentDeja McAllister (7/2014)
- ? Do you have a piano available for your open mic?
- reply to this commentOrv Pibbs (3/2013)
- Hello i'm the manager for a young Hip Hop band (4 memebers agefrom 18-20) i'm lookin for open mic too give them some exposure, the don't use no curse words just good clean HipHop they rep Minnesota TC, and we love to come by and show our stuff off at the Chatterbox Pub…
- reply to this commentDJ Cooley (6/2010)
Busy room, low metal ceiling, lots of friends sharing a beer and playing board games, so the noise level's pretty high.
So, you actually have to perform in a compelling way to get their attention - not a bad test for aspiring musician/singers.
Bring your A game, and they'll stop chattering with each other to listen up. But don't expect them to hang on every chord & syllable; they've got friends to hang with already.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (12/2009)
odd waitress behavior towards customers -
mucho constant boisterous talking and loud laughter -
little attention to the performer -
thus derives the name chatterbox
- reply to this commentSandra Tuttle (9/2009)