- I attended this open mic last night (while on vacation in the Berkshires)and totally LOVED it!! I received a very warm welcome, and was given plenty of time to perform (as I showed up a bit earlier than some of the regulars). The rest of the evening was so entertaining - - one long jam, with people jumping in to participate as they wanted. Everyone was very talented, and most traded off instruments throughout the evening. This place ROCKS - - do yourself a favor and check it out!
- reply to this commentJan Bohan (10/2011)
- This place is great! I did open mic here in the early part of the summer before I moved out of the Berkshires. It truly is a unique experience. It's very free form: play solo acts or play with other musicians. There's always a drum kit, typically a keyboard, and plenty of mixer room to plug into. I really enjoyed playing there!
- reply to this commentGlenn Duffy (8/2011)
Full Band set !!! Only one in the county.
Largest OPEN MIC
We have drums, guitars, bass guitars, PA ,mics etc… Singers! bring music and we'll play it
- reply to this commentDonald Sweener (6/2011)