Sign in around 8pm.
House Band and back line gear on hand. Comedians, poets and soloists are welcome. First come, first served.
All styles of music are encouraged. That being said, the room is small. Volume is an issue.
- have about 15 solid minutes of comedy I would like to try but my style is not clean humor is that a problem?
- reply to this commentTroy Pickering (1/2016)
- To Thom (with an H)= bass with a face, Kat = sensually saxual - John, Dan = keyboard and guitar guru, and the fabulous folks at Castawasys = Cory and John bartenders extraordinaire, guests Mike and especially Ken and Christine = so cool and in love… I will be back, cause WE ROCKED THE ROOF OFF… So much fun. Thank you very much!
- reply to this commentPaul F. karinja (7/2015)
"the room is small. Volume is an issue."
After attending last night I'd say that volume is not an issue. It was Loud, Loud, and Louder!! The owner of the bar (some guy named Randy) was there all night, he never said a word.
It was pretty much a hard rock/ heavy metal scene with high volume very distorted guitar amps wailing away all night.
Not the place for soloists, poets, comedians and other styles of music!! Keep your acoustic at home folks.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (1/2014)
- No open mic on Dec 24 or Dec 31.
- reply to this commentgene sibley (12/2013)