- very cool jam with loads of characters, come and sign up!
- reply to this commentAnonymous (1/2011)
- It's definitly not in the order of the sign up list, I think the host is trying to put up sets that keeps the audience involved, but he might be too quick with the hook or the gong (if anyone rembers the gong show) and maybe he would pay more attention to small musical mistakes that the audience would overlook. I can't go any more becasue of work but it was a good learning experience
- reply to this commentAnonymous (10/2010)
THIS JAM IS OK, BUT THAT SING UP LIST IS A JOKE, I'VE SIGNED UP AT 9PM, THE HOST CALLED UP THREE OTHER JAMMERS, WHO CAME IN 2 HOURS AFTER ME.THE HOST ISNT FAIR, HE CALLES UP HIS CRONIES, AND THOES HE FAVORS.I'VE SAT FOR THREE BORING HOURS LISTING TO MEDIOCRE GUITAR PLAYERS,AND ENDED UP LEAVING,JUST TO BE TOLD ON MY WAY OUT THE DOOR, YO IM GOING TO CALL YOU UP NEXT??? WHAT BULLSHIT
ILL GO BACK TO THE JAM, BUT I NOW KNOW SHOULD BE PREPARD NOT TO PLAY,IM A JAMMER AND I WANT TO PLAY,
- reply to this commentBART EMM (10/2010)
- I second Dave. It's a boys club at Cantab. Good musicians, but not good enough to be as condescending as they are. If you aren't a regular, good luck.
- reply to this commentMatt (9/2010)
- Now I know I neeed to check this open mike out again just to see for myself I"ll be driven down from Maine I"ve been there before it"s a two hour plus ride I will let you know how it turns out.
- reply to this commentJeff Wright (8/2010)