- ? Hello I was wondering if this open mic is still going on? I live in Wales, MA and am looking for local places that have open mics. I do not have a band and have just signed up for guitar lessons. I do however sing and was wondering if I was to bring backing tracks if I would be able to perform with these. I would need to know what kind of equiptment i would need to bring to do this such as my laptop with the tracks or just my mic and cords.
- reply to this commentDanielle Bard (2/2012)
- Was looking to see if this open mic is still running - I see no reference on the church's website…
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (5/2011)
Does your standup night include comedy?
- reply to this commentJim O'Donoghue (4/2010)
- indeed it does. We take all forms of family friendly entertaiment. =) The Open mic has been moved from 6 to 7pm. It will run 7-9pm from now on. We have one this evening (the 20th) as the oe last week was cancelled.
- reply to this commentAmy (4/2010)
This is a family friendly open mic hosted at the BUUC every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. There is a full PA available, though you need to provide your own guitars, props etc. There is also a requested $3.00 donation, which goes to the church itself towards maintenance and community outreach. Some refreshments are available. If you're seeking a featured slot, see the host, Amy. Open Mic runs until 8:30pm.
Sign up at 5:45pm
- reply to this commentAmy (11/2009)