CGOM runs every Wednesday Night at Bulkeley House Saloon in NL, CT. Building a Vibrant and Engaging Community of Musicians and Singer-Songwriters. We provide a PA System and Mics. There is a Fishman Acoustic Loudbox Amp on hand. There is also a bass, and on most nights a drum kit and drummer. However, we do prefer the performances to be Acoustic Guitar based. Other musical instruments are welcomed. Come and enjoy the food, drink and collaborative atmosphere. Each Performer gets a Free Drink. There is no cover charge. Please get there early to sign up. CGOM runs every Wed. night from 7-11pm, but 'sign-upto play' is from 7-9pm. No Divas or Huge Egos please. We are very inclusive, and supportive of each other no matter your level of skill. We do urge you practice your set, though ;-) You will be pleasantly surprised by what you hear coming out of CGOM every Wednesday. Newcomers are always welcomed with open arms.
- ? Can I just show up with my Harmonicas and be paired with another musician?
- reply to this commentT.J. (1/2016)
- Finally on 4/15/15 got the chance to go there. OMG!!! What a total delight! Continue past the saloon to a left on Grove then left to Public Parking. Walk between the buildings to Bank St. & the venue. In the front & upstairs where the magic is. An Acoustic players delight. Reguardless of talent level was very impressed with how very well everyone presented. This Open Mic in my top 5. One I intend on returning to. House was a blast to jam with !! Go to this event.
- reply to this commentMark Fornwald (4/2015)
- Do you have to be 21 to partake in this?
- reply to this commentStephanie Lussier (1/2015)