Falls Taproom is an extremely laid back atmosphere with unbelievably great beer on draft. Everyone performing will get *at least* 4 songs, and often times will get 5 or 6. Very good PA, and the room sounds nice! Come Check it out and say Hi to host Joshua Popejoy. $3 Yards from 10-12. This is one of those open mics where everyone is friendly and sticks around for the "hang". Originals only!
- ? hello does this includes hip hop music also
- reply to this commentErika (3/2014)
- ? Do they have there own amps?
- reply to this commentMike (4/2012)
- ? Hey Joshua, quick question - do you have a drum kit at your open mic?
- reply to this commentEric (8/2011)
- I'm sorry, there is no drum kit. some people do electric stuff with out it… most the time a little later in the night (after 11:30)
- reply to this commentjosh (8/2011)
- open mic now hosted downstairs. big walk-in crowd! $3 Yards bottles/draft, and still at least 4 songs (most the time 5 or 6)
- reply to this commentJoshua Popejoy (3/2011)
- This is a nice upstairs bar. I played here once, there was a small crowd and no one seemed to be into it. Could have been a slow night, I'd probably go back if I was in the area again.
- reply to this commentJustin David (7/2009)