- Sign up only online at brickyardpizza.com/openmic
- reply to this commentYoshi Gish (11/2015)
Hey Chris. Want to thank you for all you do. Thanks for running the sound so well. We both felt very comfortable and hope to come and play again soon.
Paul and Piper
- reply to this commentPaul Adamian (7/2015)
- ? I have original acoustic songs but I am the song writer and singer. I have the acoustic instrumental recorded ,can I play it thru your pa system and perform ? ,or do I have to perform acapella ?
- reply to this commentbobby muscarello (12/2012)
- ? Can I do a couple songs or just one? I am a songwriter from Gallup and I want to go play there.
- reply to this commentGerry Domagala (11/2012)
- This open mic is mainly geared towards acoustic music, but we do allow combos with drums to bring in an abbreviated set-up and play. Original music is encouraged. We also have a good amount of spoken word, and sometimes comedy. There is no piano or keys on site but people often set up an electronic keyboard and perform. You must provide your own guitar or instrument. We provide 2 microphones with stands and a pro PA system. This restaurant has a full bar, so you must be 21 and they do require a valid ID. Under-age people must have a legal guardian accompany them after 9 pm. Sign up is at 8:15 and is on a first come first serve basis. We try to start at 8:30 pm and end at midnight. Hope this answer's your questions -Thanks, Chris
- reply to this commentChris Dracup (11/2012)