- I have my niece in town who is a singer/songwriter, however, she is 16. Is she allowed to play at your venue? If so, is there an opening on Sunday, December 20?
- reply to this commentMary Rizzo (12/2015)
- ? Hi I have a singer who is interested but she is a minor would she still be able to perform? Also, is there a piano available?
- reply to this commentKennedy Wilson (1/2016)
I'm an experienced male vocalist singing almost any genre, incl. classic rock, blues, R&B, pop and related classic vocal standards, etc. I assume I would be jamming with bands or other musicians, is that correct? Can I also bring other bands/musicians I know and work with them? If so, how do we get together? Would there be a way to contact likely players and exchange song lists/keys, etc. so we can be reasonably tight?
Also, should I bring my mic or do you have? I assume you have mic stands since you have a good PA?
I look forward to hearing from you, and wish you a very Happy New Year!
- reply to this commentHoward Bennett (12/2013)