Burgers. Beer. Entertainment.
What are you waiting for? The third Wednesday of each month, Upstairs at the Big Board. That's what you are waiting for.
- This is a great open mic. Outside the big window is a funeral home and tax office right next to each other. It can't get any better than that for symbolism. The open mic is also pure acoustic, no microphone, but there's no need for a microphone because the room resonates so well. Since the open mic is so new, there aren't too many people, which is great, because you get good playing time. I imagine this open mic will get quite popular once the word spreads. So go there now!
- reply to this commentBob Kelly (9/2013)
- This open mic now runs monthly, third Wednesdays.
- reply to this commenteric kintner (7/2013)
- Pretty quiet, so you'll get lots of playing in. Bring friends. The burgers are great here, too.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (6/2012)
Sign up is 8:30 at the UPSTAIRS bar. Music starts at 9 PM and runs until at least Midnight.
I want this to be a neighborhood event, but I want it to be a public event too. I want to see new faces every week the same as I want to see the same faces every week. I love music, burgers, and beer.
This is a wonderful place to enjoy all three. They also have the best vegetarian burger I have ever encountered, for all who are so inclined.
Bring your hunger, your thirst, your desire to be a rockstar and join us on Wednesday nights upstairs at The Big Board. Come and Play!
- reply to this commenteric kintner (2/2012)
- ? is there a cover charge to enter or perform
- reply to this commentjulius (7/2012)