- ? If I show up tomorrow night at 7:45pm will I get to preform an act? I am a Comedian, and this would be my first show.
- reply to this commentpeter (6/2012)
- ? do they have a piano available??
- reply to this commentanna (2/2012)
Hello to all. I'm an aspiring actor, singer,
and stand up comic, very much in the beginning
stages. I'm constantly looking for places to
hone my craft. As well as get consistent stage
time. Which is an asset to anyone who wants to
perform in front of an audience. The Belrose
Theater seems very intimate and welcoming. I
look forward to performing at the open mic's.
See you next Thursday, 7/15/2010.
- reply to this commentReggie Murray (7/2010)
- Greetings Musicians and performers of all styles. It has been about a year since I performed at The Belrose Theatre and tonight(July 20,2006)I made the choice to sing and play my guitar. After this evening, I'm sure I will be a "regular" at this venue. Margie, who has operated the Belrose Theatre for over forty years, has a humorous style about her and is always appreciative and supportive of all her performing guests. You can be assured that you will see Margie perform herself. The Belrose is easy to locate in Downtown San Rafael. It is recognizable as a former vintage church building painted in pink. The night was warm and "muggy" but the acts were so distracting, the audience didn't even notice the heat in the room. I was able to perform two of my songs which are on my Miles Landry "demo" CD. In addition, I performed instrumentation with a great blues harp player. Even volunteered to be on-stage with an acting group as they were performing their "skit". Bring your improv, vocal tones, piano fingers, comedy, tap dance shoes, or anything else you wanted to do on-stage in front of an audience. This is a great place for the beginner or "seasoned" performer alike. All ages welcome. Great sound system and lighting also available always "manned" by a great technician in the upstairs booth. Mild libations served for a nominal fee. Drummer and piano player will play along if you choose. This is your all purpose entertainment showplace. I recommend The Belrose highly so when you are ready to start "crooning" stop on by. You'll be pleasantly surprised. I was a "convert" as soon as I walked up those church steps. See you there!
- reply to this commentMiles Landry (7/2006)
- Lounge, folk, various, standup comics etc.
- reply to this commentAnonymous (3/2006)