- I live in I.B and we drive everywhere for open mics but i never knew I.B had one, we like to perform some acoustic/singing… Tuesdays were all busy but we'll definately be their the next tuesday were not busy
- reply to this commentJessica Michel (5/2010)
- I will be performing a Beatles song and an original from my debut album tomorrow night.
- reply to this commentJon-Anthoni (9/2009)
The Beach Club Grille presents Open-Mic night every Tuesday from 6:30-10:00 PM. Entertainers display their talent and perform to an appreciative audience with music, poetry, and comedy fit for family venue. Past Performers have included I.B. locals Manny (98 years young) and Judy Lopez, Wil.G, Peter Holder and Al Myers, Ed Jones (who drove up from Rosarito, Mex), Lando, Paul Ingram on guitar, Duke Ventra and Johnny Shou of LaJolla. Each evening is different with artists and their musical offerings changing.
Food & beverages (including beer, wine and homemade sangria) are available before & during the performances.
Be there at or before 6:30PM each Tuesday to enjoy the entire lineup. House guitar and amplification provided. Hand drums are welcome!
Tuesday open-mic is now a weekly event with the assistance of a number of friends and aquaintances and the Beach Club Grille wants to especially thank Jimmie Lunsford, Rudy Alverado, and Phil Zentner for their support and friendship.
Many of the musicians who perform have CDs available for purchase and will autograph them on premises.
Come and bring your friends to enjoy the fun or better yet to perform!
Plenty of free parking on the street and within our garage with entrance on Dahlia just west of Seacoast drive.
- reply to this commentSteve Covault (5/2009)