- i would like to know is it the first tuesday or the fourth tuesday of may 2014?
- reply to this commentNathan Smith (5/2014)
- ? Hi my name is Markese the Microphone Romeo and I am a Neo Soul artist from Toledo Ohio. I would like to perform at this event if it is ok? How would I sign up?
- reply to this commentMarkese (12/2012)
Signup has been moved up to 7:30PM. Starting time is now 8PM, with eight open mic time slots between 8PM and 10PM. The paid "feature set" runs from 10PM 'til 11PM. Open mic starts again at 11PM and continues 'til 12:30AM.
Gary Hall, open mic host
- reply to this commentGary Hall (2/2009)
- ? Hi Can you tell what is the fee to signup im looking to have my wife sing that night Thank you Al Zarlinga
- reply to this commentTineka Zarlinga (11/2009)
- Original songs and instrumentals are encouraged, but not required. (It was "originals only" for the first few years after we started in January 2000. I've since abandoned that rule to quit disappointing the uninitiated, and to be more consistent with the Barking Spider's other open mic which falls on the 4th Tuesday.)
- reply to this commentGary Hall (4/2008)
- First Tues is all originals, fourth tuesday is open to everyone. I don't do originals so I go the fourth Tuesday.
- reply to this commentRandy Martin (5/2006)