This is the best open mic in North Dallas. Bring yourself and join in with the best Amature, Semi Pro and even Pro Talent Denton has to offer. No Excuses and NO RULE NUMBER 3!!
Show runs 9pm to midnight so get there early (8-8:30) to get yourself on the list.
- reply to this commentBone Doggie (6/2008)
Going to a jazz quartet performance next two thursdays
surrounded by beautiful women.
How come? Well, it's not everybody's business how come,
but Dr. Paul will be back!
You see, some people speak from experience
others, from experience, don't speak.
I hope I proved Brazil is better than beer to those who
were listening to what I meant.
- reply to this commentDr. Paul (7/2007)
- ? where are yall located at.
- reply to this commentWilliam Old (7/2007)
- ? Is there room to plug in 3 guitars?
- reply to this commentRandy Axtell (4/2007)
Jason Hosted, nice crowd. Good sound system. THe room is a little boomy, as the speakers are placed in the corners of each ceiling, and the room is long, big, and echoey, but still sounds pretty darn good! Coffee, beer, art, and couches.
A+ Open Mic!
- reply to this commentMark Ludmer (3/2006)