- When we went it was pretty dead also there is a cover for the open mic even though they don't charge covers for regular working artists…
- reply to this commentSarah (5/2015)
- There will be no open mic on Wednesday, Dec 25 because it is Christmas day. Please call the Back Page or look on thier website to find out wen the opem ics will be in the future.
- reply to this commentJohn L.Costanzo (12/2013)
- Sign ups from 8-8:30
- reply to this commentXochitl (So-chee) (12/2013)
- ? How long are the sets and is this a booked thing or is it a show up go up deal? Also how quickly does the list fill up?
- reply to this commentPaul Kenney (12/2012)
Don't waste your time with this place! They frown upon Rock music and if you bring a Stratocaster and use distortion - watch out!
This is strictly ukelele and acoustic. Every player is mono-tone - there is no excitement.
If you play Blues and want to rock out like Stevie Ray Vaughan - you'd better run for cover.
The host is not very receptive and they blur these wannabes on the stage with acoustics but - watch out if you turn your amp more than number 2 - then it is too loud, wow!
Funny, this place is "suppose" to be a Jazz/Fusion club and no one there plays Blues or Rock or even Jazz. Waste of totally time. Place sucks!
- reply to this commentJay Rizzoli (10/2012)