- ? How long are the sets and is this a booked thing or is it a show up go up deal? Also how quickly does the list fill up?
- reply to this commentPaul Kenney (12/2012)
Don't waste your time with this place! They frown upon Rock music and if you bring a Stratocaster and use distortion - watch out!
This is strictly ukelele and acoustic. Every player is mono-tone - there is no excitement.
If you play Blues and want to rock out like Stevie Ray Vaughan - you'd better run for cover.
The host is not very receptive and they blur these wannabes on the stage with acoustics but - watch out if you turn your amp more than number 2 - then it is too loud, wow!
Funny, this place is "suppose" to be a Jazz/Fusion club and no one there plays Blues or Rock or even Jazz. Waste of totally time. Place sucks!
- reply to this commentJay Rizzoli (10/2012)
- ? Guitar or bass amp provided?
- reply to this commentAnonymous (9/2012)
- NO COVER CHARGE!! People should get to the bar around 8PM or earlier to sign up. The sign up list fills up fast. Perfomers play for about 15 or 20 minutes. Perfomers can play covers or their own songs. Performers can bring their own guitar or borrow a guitar. There is a electronic keyboard (Piano) and drum set that perfomers can share. if someone is going to play a song you know. You can ask to join in. Come to this Open Mic. It is a lot of fun.
- reply to this commentJohn L.Costanzo (5/2012)