- I was told they still have it, I was told this on Dec. 7th 2014, mostly acoustic…
- reply to this commentAnonymous (12/2014)
- Chill but professional. No need to worry about your vocals, great sound set up. Fun.
- reply to this commentMarcel (1/2010)
- Ryan runs a great, casual open mike. His friends are remarkably talented - go see him and tell him "Fred from Boston" says hello.
- reply to this commentFred Bement (9/2009)
A good night - the night we managed to get there we were actually the featured act of the evening (half hour set at a prime time, about 11ish) but every act seems to get a nice set (15 minutes / 3 songs +). Sound was a little bit awkward - there's kind of an old timey / bluegrass aesthetic, people leaning in around one condenser mic - sounded great but it's a little tricky if you're not used to it. Ryan, the host, was very accommodating and friendly and the food is simply the BEST we've ever had at an open mic (or almost anywhere). Unfortunately it was a freezing night in the midst of a warm week, but though Ryan felt that really took a toll on the audience, we still had the opportunity to play to a pretty decent room of very friendly and supportive folks. The talent-levels are very high, but also very accepting of beginners. I highly recommend this open mic…
Sign up at 8:30pm
- reply to this commentrob ilyAIMY (4/2009)